From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Steve Gilmore
Sent: 21 February 2007 14:53
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] alternative remote desktop solution

The WinXP patch has been around since XP first came on the market. It's actually an original file from Microsoft that they deleted in the final retail release. All you have to do is replace their file with the original beta and you have the same thing , though without paying some 3rd party for the same stuff. Here's a link for an installer and doc's.
http://www.kood.org/terminal-server-patch/
Cheers
SteveG

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eddie" <computoman yahoo com>