[K12OSN] K12LTSP6 question

Hi group
I am having a difficult time having some of the modules from http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/vlibrary.html run in 2 of my new V.6 servers, while two others (same basic install) load and run w/o any issues. I am at a loss as to why two don't work. It seems to be Java version (runtime?) update or lack of it. Can someone please shed some light on this matter?
Thanks
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX &
http://tossfoundation.org