[K12OSN] LTSP Netware Authentication

Willis, Ben BenWillis at anderson5.net
Thu Feb 22 03:37:29 UTC 2007

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if its good to hear because at least I know its not just me or if its bad to hear that I may not be able to get this to work.

The SSH session fails no matter what with an error number -669 in the auth.log file. Without the ssh session the thin client cannot log in. Surely someone in ubuntu or ltsp dev would want this to work given how much Netware still exists.

Ben