Re: [K12OSN] Which client should we buy?

On 23/02/07, Kevin Haugh <kevin_haugh redlands k12 ca us> wrote:
I have the opportunity to create a 40 workstation k12ltsp lab at my
school site.  We have funding available to purchase NEW thin clients
for this implementation.  I'm looking at the following...

LTSP Term 1220 PXE workstation from disklessworkstations.com

With funding available this be the choice as they are the untiring
people behind LTSP.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar