Re: [K12OSN] OT: A good network inventory program here

Barry Cisna wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on OCS Inventory NG having a client for MAC OSX.
I didnt know that had that available now. We have converted all of our
inhertied Emacs to FC5 PPC. We have all of our old inhertied Imacs
netbooting to an K12LTSP server as well. Have you thought about going
this route( if you have Macs)?

I have no LTSP servers and only one Mac: the iBook I'm typing this message on. :o)

Nils Breunese.