Re: [K12OSN] Open Source Lunchroom POS

Barry Cisna wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I tried giving the PSCafePOS a spin for a demo. I chmoded everything to 755 and when i execute the PSCAFEPOS.bat file I get the following error:

[root server1 PSCafePOS]# PSCAFEPOS.bat
-bash: PSCAFEPOS.bat: command not found
[root server1 PSCafePOS]# ./PSCAFEPOS.bat
off
: command not foundne 2: cls
: No such file or directory: .src
Starting PSCafePOS
Written by Chuck Syperski
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: PSSystemDriver
Done
: No such file or directory: ..

I m using K12LTSP 5.0 default install with java-sun 1.5.0

Our school could use something like this.

Any ideas what I messed up?:)..

I don't know pscafe, but *.bat sounds like a DOS/Windows batch file... A quick look at the installation manual shows: "PSCafePOS can run on nearly any operating system. Currently the cash drawer will only work with Microsoft Windows."

Nils Breunese.