Re: [K12OSN] Virtual Machine Advice

On 2/27/07, Mark Goodridge <mgoodridge chelseaeagles org> wrote:
Good Afternoon List,
Would any of you care to pass on your opinions or experiences with any
Virtual Machine software? I'm going to be doing some experiments with
various operating systems and I thought I'd try that route.

Thanks
--
Mark Goodridge
The Computer Guy

For testing, QEMU works well for me under Ubuntu and is free software.
I also have had good experiences with VMWare Server, which is free as
in beer commercial software.

They are both easy to use, and for testing out OS's I wouldn't mess
with anything more complex.

--Tom