To: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 'Greatest Hits' Live CD]

It's 682MB. Unfortunately, I don't think the tribalweb stuff will help. I was just looking for an alternative place to host the file since the upload pipe on my home server is small. Besides, tribalweb looks like a Windows app, and I don't use Windows.

Petre

Olivier Mugnier wrote:
Get this can help...
http://www.tribalweb.net/tour/accueil.php?lg=us