[K12OSN] Question on Celestia

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Jan 3 18:11:11 UTC 2007

Huck wrote:
> I'm not sure who does all of the K12LTSP packaging..Eric is that you?
>
> If it is currently bundled with the normal run of the mill Celestia,
> then this is just a request that Celestia-1.4.1-ED be substituted for it.
>
> If the -ED version is what is packaged then disregard this e-mail entirely.
>
> The reason for mentioning it is that apparently this -ED package is
> customized for quite a few educational activities as can be found here:
> http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/educational.php

Celestia is packaged by Fedora Extras.

I can look at packaging up the ED version, but I generally try to avoid
doing that as much as possible - it always ends up causing me a great
deal of grief ;-)

The first thing I would recommend is submitting a request for
enhancement in the Fedora Extras bugzilla:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/

-Eric