[K12OSN] Getting sound to work with LTSP-esd-alsa

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Thu Jan 11 05:43:03 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

I'm having trouble getting sound to work with flash after installing the
LTSP-esd-alsa hack.  I had it working where if I launched firefox with
the command "esddsp firefox" flash audio worked.  I installed the hack
because I was having choppy audio during certain games.  The games are
better now, but Flash audio has disappeared again.  I don't really
understand LTSP audio well enough to troubleshoot this.  Can someone
give me some pointers to how I can get flash sound back with my new
LTSP-esd-alsa setup?

Thanks,

ck