Re: [K12OSN] Renaissance Place?

Thanks for the quick reply.  There is also a proprietary plugin (renplace print plugin) required for printing student quiz results.  I can smell trouble if this cannot be made to work.  Will try to monkey with it under wine....

rmcdaniel indata us wrote:
Jeff,

I believe that the only problem with RP under LTSP is the lack of a
shockwave plugin for Linux.  I have come accross several that have been
able to load shockwave under WINE.

Here is a link to a howto running Ubuntu and the Windows version of
FireFox

http://www.ubuntux.org/shockwave-player-ubuntu-linux

Hope this helps.  I will be setting up my K12LTSP so that the students
can use RP under K12LTSP.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools