Re: [K12OSN] Nautilus can't be used now due to an unexpected error.

Nils Breunese wrote:
R. Scott Belford wrote:

Nautilus can't be used now, due to an unexpected error.

Nautilus can't be used now, due to an unexpected error from Bonobo when attempting to locate the factory.Killing bonobo-activation-server and restarting Nautilus may help fix the problem.

You could try running

    kill `pidof bonobo-activation-server`

(which should auto-restart bonovo-activation-server) and logging out and back in (which should restart nautilus).

Thanks, Nils. I think I found the cause, and a human was involved. When configuring /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf, I unwittingly gave the same IP address to two different MAC addresses. After I discovered the error of my ways, the 'problem' has gone away.

Nils Breunese.

Aloha

--scott