[K12OSN] Flash sound gone after installing Xine and mplayer

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:37:15 UTC 2007

Thanks for the correction to my misunderstanding.  Now if yum (or yumex)
would work :(   yumex loops continuously when downloading the heads for
at-stable.  yum complains about incomplete headers.  A yum clean all does
not fix it.  Adding yum clean cache and  yum clean dbcache doesn't help
either.  It is a Monday, perhaps later this week will be better.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins