Re: [K12OSN] Ability to edit pdf's

Yes, you can fill out the form, but you can not subsequently save it...and when talking about a 150 page school evaluation document...egads! ;)

I've found two solutions to doing it but they are NOT for the faint of heart or the technologically illiterate.

--Huck

Nils Breunese wrote:
Huck wrote:

If a user has a .pdf document form to fill out and then needs to save and distribute after editing..

is there an OSS equivalent to allow that?

Instead of having to go buy Adobe Standard.

You can use the free (as in beer) Adobe Reader to fill out PDF forms. I don't know if there's an OSS program that can also do this.

Nils Breunese.