[K12OSN] libflashsupport test packages for K12LTSP 6.0

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Jan 19 21:12:13 UTC 2007

Hello All,

 I'm not sure if this simplifies things any? I had flash player 9 work
without any hacks to firefox. The key was installing the esound-devel and
pulseaudio-devel packages,then compiling the libflashsupport.c file and
dropping into the usr/lib dir.
Eric, thanks for building up the libflashsupport rpm! that makes
life.easier for everyone.
I test at msn DOT com videos for the FP9 working status. Their site
requires FP9 to work.
Thanks for all the work everyone puts into making K12LTSP better!!

Take Care,

Barry Cisna