[K12OSN] Sound Card in server?

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:10:16 UTC 2007

Assuming you want flash?  I installed the v9 release from Adobe, then
followed the instructions provided by Peter Sheie for installing several
packages, get the flash fix source code and running make, followed by make
install.  That worked for Flash 9. I still don't have mplayer installed
since yum has decided not to work with the at-stable repositories that
mplayer uses. :(  That is the project for this coming weekend.