[K12OSN] Firefox suddenly crashes

edwardson aimssda at cscoms.com
Mon Jul 2 09:44:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm using K12LTSP 6 and I'm having problem with Firefox. There are two
problems:

1. When I do yum update, and firefox is updated. It always gives the
users message that firefox is already running. We have to start firefox
until the update box appears, then and only then will firefox come out.

2. Another problem is firefox just suddenly closes while visiting a page
or reading something.

What could be the causes of this problem?

Another question, is there any updated guide to authenticate LTSP with
Active Directory? And lastly, I haven't tried NFS, is it hard to configure?

Regards,

Edward,
Thailand