Re: [K12OSN] Changing the client login screen

Sudev Barar wrote:

On 02/07/07, Nils Breunese <nils breun nl> wrote:
I was under the impression that the thin clients are served another
GDM theme. When I hook up a monitor to the server I get the default
CentOS 5 login theme (pretty nice actually), but on the thin clients
we get a K12LTSP theme. Can we use that CentOS default theme on our
clients somehow?

Yes. Use admin menu item that is used for setting up login screen. You
will find a tab there for remote log in. Here normally remote login
are set to plain. Just change this to reflect same as local. You are
on your way. Unfortunately I am not on my k12 server so you will have
to find the exact menu.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.

Nils Breunese.