[K12OSN] K12LTSP 5 EL

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Mon Jul 2 14:24:42 UTC 2007

Rob Owens wrote:

> Eric has the rpmforge repo disabled by default.  You can edit
> k12ltsp-rpmforge.repo to include "enabled=1"

Ah, I see now. I'm probably just too used to installing the rpmforge-
release package myself.

After removing the rpmforge-release package and just enabling the
repo in k12ltsp-rpmforge.repo I ran yum update, but this failed with:

--> Processing Dependency: libImlib.so.1()(64bit) for package: icewm
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libImlib.so.1()(64bit) is needed by
package icewm

We don't use IceWM, but it came with the default install settings. Is
this something to report to rpmforge? I know I can just exclude or
remove the icewm package.

Nils Breunese.