[K12OSN] Main authentication server down

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:47:48 UTC 2007

I had done that, but each time, it still tried to access the drive for some
reason or the other. But ... I walked away on saturday night after knowing I
had recovered all the data and databases.  Problem then was samba and
Windows machine accounts weren't letting people log on.  Came back today,
and on a reboot it 'stopped looking' for VolGoup01.  So, I don't know ... it
just works now, so perhaps it was rebuilding a failed drive (it was) and
that just took forever?