[K12OSN] Anyone setup their LTSP server web browser to redirect to a user accpetance page?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Jul 3 05:30:01 UTC 2007

I just did a bit of thinking on this. I have not done it but squiguard
supports per user access rights. As any school will likely have squid
and squidguard running anyway, maybe a user login page with policy
agreement would be sufficient. Especially if they see that all Internet
access is logged with their name attached and mommy and daddy will get a
call if something "bad" happens.