From: wilson wilsonch gotdns com [mailto:wilson wilsonch gotdns com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 8:34 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Anyone setup their LTSP server web browser to redirect to
a user accpetance page?

Anyone know of a way to redirect web traffic to a user acceptance page
first before allowing them to surf the web? Im looking at NoCatSplash
(http://nocat.net) for all my users LTSP & Wireless clients. Anyone get
this working or know of a way to do this? Thanks!

Setup is CentOS, LTSP, Dansguardian, and Squid.

Wilson