Re: [K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

While I have not attempted to use is on my k12ltsp server, I have used
it successfully.  I was using a Ubuntu desktop machine as a web
server, and it worked wonderfully.  I was able to connect using the
client program on both XP and Ubuntu.  I will admit it was tricky, and
I may have had to tweak a setting here or there, but I cannot recall
what they may have been.

It did work well though.

Eric