[K12OSN] Need Help

Don Gould don at myfam.com
Sat Jul 7 15:16:26 UTC 2007

The school is located in Hollandale, MN located 7 miles east of I-35
and 18 miles north of the Iowa border.

I plan to dual boot all of my thin clients so to start there will be
at least 24 possibly all 30.  If this works well I might add as many
5 more for a total of 35.  I'm hoping to boot Linux off of 3.5 disks
on each machine.  All of the machines are different as they are all
used computers.  The most advance process I will be running is the
K12 version of Power Point.

Thanks

Don