Re: [K12OSN] two samba servers on one Win2k3 domain without trusts?

john wrote:

Here's the thing. I have been running 1 server with auth to AD via
winbind and kerberos for 6 months. Now I want to install another
server, but short of creating a whole other domain with SAMBA as a PDC
and setting up a trust, I can't see how to do it.

PLEASE point me at the simple "just edit pam to use" AD howto!

Just repeat the setup you have on your working server. AD isn't going to care how many servers authenticate with it as long as all the users are there.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com