[K12OSN] liberation-fonts instead of msttcorefonts?

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Jul 10 06:46:35 UTC 2007

You're right on both counts, of course.  That was the point of demo'ing
that file to her in three different versions of MS Word.  Like I said,
she got real quiet, real fast.

As to your point about PDF's, I've seen that issue, too, especially when
someone uses Arial Black.  Cisco used to be notorious for doing this
kind of thing.  That's why, whenever I make a PDF, I go ahead and embed
the typeface whenever possible.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus