[K12OSN] RE: K12OSN AD Integration:

Ray Garza ray at mission.lib.tx.us
Wed Jul 11 13:56:21 UTC 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 11:42:26 am Amy Contreras wrote:
> Thanks Ray!  I was able to get in by using ssh as root and was able to
> make the adjustments I needed to.  I apologize for not thinking of that
> myself.  I'm still rather new to K12LTSP.
>
> Amy

That's great. No need to apologize Amy, I've forgotten many things myself. A
little nudge here and there and you'll be sailing on your own. Now, if I can
only get one of my staff to ask for help ... Were you able to get your system
working with AD?

Ray Garza
Coordinator of Computer Services
Speer Memorial Library