From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf
Of David Trask
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 11:57 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Cc: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] $99 - this might make a good thin client

"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com> on
Monday, June 25, 2007 at 7:53 AM +0000 wrote:
http://p2pnet.net/story/12567

It even comes w/ a 10GB hard drive.  I'd like to see if they would give
a price break w/ no hard drive.
Also, I couldn't find any information on PXE capability.  Worst case you
could install the bootloader code on the hard drive.
I'll try to call them later -- I couldn't find an email address for the
company.

-Rob

Let us know what you find out  :-)

David N. Trask