Re: [K12OSN] liberation-fonts instead of msttcorefonts?

On 10/07/07, Nils Breunese <nils breun nl> wrote:
Rob Owens wrote:

> Using OpenOffice 2.0.4 on Linux and exporting to a PDF, I don't see
> any option to "embed the
> typeface".  Does anybody know if that's done by default?  I always
> thought that a PDF was a self-contained system, so to speak.  But this
> thread has got me thinking that I'd better double check what I think I
> know...

Embedding fonts is optional for PDF documents. I do believe
OpenOffice.org embeds fonts into exported PDF documents by default.

This has not been my experience. Will check again and be back. However
any one else who can confirm this?

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar