Subject: Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp 7.0 beta #3
From: Huck <dhuckaby paasda org>
Date: Mon, July 16, 2007 2:33 pm
To: "Support list for open source software in schools."
<k12osn redhat com>

after returning from a lovely 10 day cross country trip across
southwestern Canada, I'm just checking in to see if 7.0 is in
full-release, or still Beta, as I have about 3 weeks to upgrade my main
K12LTSP installation, and would LOVE to put 7.0 in rather than go with
6.0 and update later.

--Huck

Nadav Kavalerchik wrote:
> Eric :-)
>
> when using the fc7 beta 3 dvd to upgrade from a fc6 install it breaks
> during the "copy image to disk stage"
> right now, i'm downloading the beta 5 dvd with 120KB/s speed while
> trying to rsync it only works with 4KB/s
> am i using the right command ?
>
> rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::testing/7.0.0-32bit/dvd/ .
> receiving file list ...
> 3 files to consider
> ./
> K12LTSP-7.0.0-i386-BETA5-dvd.iso
> 1218592 0% 3.87kB/s 254:15:32
>
> kindly,
> nadav :-)
>
> On 6/18/07, *Jes! se McDonnell* <jessemcdonnell@verizon.net
> <mailto:jessemcdonnell@verizon.net> > wrote:
>
> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:52:00 -0700
> Eric Harrison < eharrison@mail.mesd.k12.or.us > <mailto:eharrison@mail.mesd.k12.or.us>> wrote:
>

> > I uploaded K12LTSP 7.0 beta #3 ISOs. There are only 32bit
ISOs at the