[K12OSN] OOo default save format

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Wed Jul 18 13:54:08 UTC 2007

Hi - I'm still having trouble getting OOo to save as MS format by
default in v6 -- it used to, but an OOo update from i386 to x86_64
stopped this from working. Can someone send me the default .xcu files
from
/usr/lib/openoffice.org2.0/share/registry/modules/org/openoffice/Setup
so I can try to re-apply the patches from templates/k12linux/?

...and yes, I really am rm -rf ~/.openoffice* before trying to see if
the patch worked.

I'm guessing this has something to do with using OOo.x86_64 - Anyone
else using x86_64 and MS formats by default?

Thanks,
 Michael