[K12OSN] BitTorrent tracker for K12LTSP 5.0EL

Folks,

I just set up a (hopefully working!) tracker at home with Azureus for K12LTSP 5.0EL (the CentOS 5.0-based version).  The location of the .torrent file is

http://www.cmosnetworks.com/K12LTSP-5.0EL.torrent

This is the first time I've set up a torrent.  Could someone please give it a shot and tell me if it works?  My "other" Internet connection throttles the daylights out of BitTorrent, unfortunately, so I've not yet been able to test it with a full BitTorrent client.

--TP
Do you GNU!?