[K12OSN] RE:

Joe Makoid jmakoid at devonit.com
Tue Jun 5 20:32:09 UTC 2007

We have supplied a lot of terminals for K 12 use of LTSP, we have built
an integration center with IBM near Philadelphia and we can help anyone
through the use of this with a low cost terminal on desk.

I have copied Phil Digiacomo who handles K 12 for us

Regards,

Joe

Joe Makoid
President
Devon IT
"the Alternative Desktop Computing Company"
215-479-6152
 Exec Asst. & Dir. Operations Rebecca Blair  rblair at devonit.com