[K12OSN] A Symbol Writing Program

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Thu Jun 7 23:03:37 UTC 2007

Writing with Symbols, if I remember correctly, is a program that generates
symbols to represent words, e.g. House, Dog, Cat, etc. You type the word,
it provides you with a symbol. I'd be interested to know if there are
similar open source programs out there as it's something our learning
support teachers often use.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe