[K12OSN] State of Centos Based k12ltsp

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Mon Jun 11 11:08:48 UTC 2007

I'm using it and so far I'm pretty happy with it.  I started with TEST1,
and there was a bug that prevented local devices from working.  That's
been fixed.

My only other problem has been that numlock was not on by default, and
there was no numlockx package available.  I tried to compile numlockx
from source, but failed.  I eventually tried an rpm made for fedora 6
and that worked.

I only have a handful of users right now, with fairly basic needs
(office stuff).  I haven't used any multimedia.

-Rob