[K12OSN] Is someone spamming this list?

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Mon Jun 11 20:35:53 UTC 2007

I think Paul's original diagnosis was correct, that someone who is
subscribed to this list has signed up for spam.a.lot.less's whitelist
service.  Since the messages sent to that person are coming from the
listserv, though they contain the original sender's info, the s.a.l.l
service is sending the notice asking for confirmation.  IOW, s.a.l.l may
work well for messages sent directly from person A to person B, but it
falls down when dealing with messages from mailing lists like this one.
   That's my guess, anyway.

Peter