[K12OSN] State of Centos Based k12ltsp

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Mon Jun 11 21:05:11 UTC 2007

I forgot to mention that I am having trouble with this version, related
to toggling between the Linux terminal server and the Windows terminal
server--only on some thin clients.  It seems to be specific to the thin clients, not the
monitor they're attached to.  So far I've not been able to figure out
what the problem is.

-Rob