[K12OSN] fl_teachertool dependency on 5.0EL

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Wed Jun 13 12:09:10 UTC 2007

I'm running K12LTSP 5.0EL.  Currently, fl_teachertool
0.34-2.k12ltsp.6.0.0 is installed (I have not tried it to see if it's
working).

I went to do an upgrade today, including fl_teachertool
0.41-2.k12ltsp.5.0.0.EL5, but I got an error that it depends on
xscreensaver.  I have gnome-screensaver installed, and xscreensaver does
not seem to be in the repositories.

It's not urgent for me, since I'm not even using this package.  But I
thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

-Rob