[K12OSN] needing help with user profiles

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:30:38 UTC 2007

please pay attention to lines 51-52 where i use __my__ firefox' folder
(yours should be different)
and make sure you delete some of the other users i have on my server from
line 41 (like science, bible,...)

i put this script (which is a little modification of a script that came with
the LTSP default install)
in /usr/local/sbin and link to it to my desktop.

when every i want to apply a change in setting i made to Firefox or
OpenOffice...
i open konqueror with the /home/sandbox folder and drag the .mozilla or
.openoffice folder onto the icon of the script.

!!! make sure the properties of the icon are set to run it in Terminal and
Wait after it finishes (so you can see what happened)

i hope i was clear enough :-)