[K12OSN] Custom menus?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Jun 19 19:02:15 UTC 2007

perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but is this windows-manager specific?
if using ICEWM you should be able to edit /usr/share/icewm/menu

and create all that you need...

I created a custom menu for the elementary school that has programs
grouped by grade level (even though some 8th graders really like
GCompris *boggles*)

not sure about restricting a menu-item/group to a specific usergroup..

--Huck