[K12OSN] Why doesn't JRE work on K12LTSP 6.0 64bit?

ahodson at elp.rr.com ahodson at elp.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 20:39:56 UTC 2007

Thanks a zillion for the wonderful hint - it worked like a charm!
I guess there is work to be done with Firefox and 64 bit apps.
Suggestions like Dan's restore one's faith on Open Source and K12LTSP -
at times the postings are "out there" - not this one... right on target
Cheers
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-