[K12OSN] Booting older thin clients

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Mar 2 15:29:50 UTC 2007

Be sure, be sure you get TeacherTool (fl_teachertool) completely working
before you do your demo; it mostly works out of the box but there are
some additional steps you have to do manually to allow the teacher to
monitor, control, broadcast to, and spotlight the students' client
machines.  It's a great WOW! piece for demos that really grabs people's
attention.  Teachers love it and so do admins.

The extra steps for TeacherTool aren't hard, they just can't be done
automatically by the installer.  You can find them on Robert's
FL_TeacherTool page at http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/

Petre