[K12OSN] What's the deal with monitors?

Steve dubcanada at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 08:13:38 UTC 2007

Some of the really old monitors depending on the model do not like our newer
graphics cards and will find themselves switching themselves off and on. I
would suggest just going to the local dump and picking up a newer model and
seeing if it works? It is not Linux that is causing the problem but rather
the graphics card.

- Steve