[K12OSN] NorthTec MicroClient Jr

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Mar 9 12:17:54 UTC 2007

Hello All,

 I've used the MicroClient Jr as my personal computer for about 5 months
now. No complaints at all,  Unbox it, go into bios, enable PXE boot,if
you so desire setup its own ws00x in lts.conf and use the specified video
driver( it works fine with the vesa driver too),,you'll have to compile
the sound module on K12LTSP for audio to work,,and it works. its that
simple I can have 10 web browsers open with no probs. Java Apps dont
drain it either.As was mentioned here full screen Tuxtype/Tuxmath does
NOT work but windowed works fine.
Nice thing is 0 noise!!! and almost 0 heat .Mounted on back of an 19" LCD
monitor. I cant seem to see any to nasay about it honestly. $120 plus
shipping from Bangkok . There is an US reseller now,,I think?

Barry Cisna
westcentral school