[K12OSN] XHost

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Wed Mar 14 14:16:21 UTC 2007

GUI apps should work fine in a VNC session; that's the whole point.  Try
to figure out why they aren't working.  Is it any GUI app that doesn't
work?  All GUI apps?  What happens if you call the app through a
terminal session running within VNC?  Can you SSH to the host, with
ForwardX11 turned on (use a -X with the ssh command) and run GUI apps?

Petre