[K12OSN] server won;t start

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:52:35 UTC 2007

ldap restarts okay with this message.

[root at k12ltsp1 ~]# service ldap restart
Stopping slapd:                                            [  OK  ]
Checking configuration files for slapd:  bdb_db_open: Warning - No
DB_CONFIG file found in directory /var/lib/ldap: (2)
Expect poor performance for suffix dc=harekrishna,dc=school,dc=nz.
config file testing succeeded
                                                           [  OK  ]
Starting slapd:                                            [  OK  ]
[root at k12ltsp1 ~]#

I did interactive booting to fix ldap one reboot back. The restore
script didn't work for me so I manually cleared out the ldap database
and did slapadd. Maybe I have to do it again?