[K12OSN] American Idol & K12LTSP

ahodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Thu Mar 22 02:53:05 UTC 2007

Sorry gang, just a small hook to try to engage some of the flying-by
talent...
If I have a PC application that runs well under wine, what would be the
ideal set up environ (such as icewm) where (within a K12LTSP6 install) I
could create a series of say 40 accounts that *ONLY* display/run that
particular PC application? In other words, how does one create users
with only one choice: run program x or log out? please enlighten me as
to the availability of such a resource (I'm trying to avoid very heavy
customizing)
Thanks
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX