[K12OSN] Help needed: rdesktop timeout problem

Steve Jackson sjxn at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 27 22:56:04 UTC 2007

I think this is the login process on the server timing out, nothing to do
with rdesktop itself. If you connect to a server using RDP on a Windows
workstation, and leave it at the login prompt, it times out then too.
Unfortunately I don't have any way to take this further myself, but I do
think you need to research the server side on this.