Re: [K12OSN] Not full screen, just a window

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 22:36 +1200, Krsnendu dasa wrote:
> Does that mean if I set the resolution to 1024x768 in lts.conf it will
> solve the problem?

Probably not. It looks like tuxtype wants 800x600 which is not going to
be good for most LCD monitors. It may be possible to turn off the
warning notice at each monitor but we won't know until you try.

What setting the screen resolution will do is force a particular
terminal to use that resolutions. But that can be overridden by an
application requesting a different resolutions.

From what I have seen in the classroom, having the app running in a
window is OK for the kids. If the issue is the mouse gets bumped and the
window loses focus (and suddenly the student input fails to happen) that
can be solved with window manager settings (change from focus follows
mouse to click to focus should do it).