Re: [K12OSN] Firefox crashes

 Well, I guess my next move is to upgrade to K12LTSP6, bringing in the 1.6.5-10 i810 driver (right now, with v5 I have 1.6.5-9).

 I can't even put in a video card, because the BIOS doesn't have a disable feature (just 'auto'). It works with the slotted card up until the agpart/acpi section of the kernel init and then just locks. I've even tried passing 'noacpi noapic' but no change.

 Yea.